- ENERGY EFFICIENT: The consumption during the flushing cycle is minimal
- WIDE FILTRATION RANGE: Screens from 80 to 1000 micron
- VERSATILITY: Sizes from 2Â to 8
- RESISTANCE: Temperatures to 60Â°C (140Â°F)
- LARGE SCREEN SURFACE: Up to 4,800 cm2 (745 sq.inch)
- RESISTANT MATERIAL: The screen is made of high quality stainless steel which is very resistant to corrosion.
- TIME SAVING: The filtration process continues during the flushing cycle
- EASY INSTALLATION: The filters are delivered ready to be installed.
- WEAVE SCREEN ELEMENT.
AZUD LUXON filters continue to supply filtered water even during the flushing cycle.
The water flows through the screen and the particles are retained on the inside of the screen of the filter element. The filtered water then flows out through the outlet manifold.
When the pressure differential increases to the pre-determined level, the flushing cycle starts. A hydraulic valve opens on the drainage outlet activating the AZUD FLEX PROTECT System which generates an helical movement along the screen to vacuum up the captures particles from the screen. The captured solids are expelled through the drain valve.
The flushing time is pre-determined by the controller. When the cycle is complete the flush valve closes and the process ends The whole process uses a minimal amount of water.
301-304, Meghdoot Building, 94, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India